YAY! Another post-midterm, “don’t feel like doing any more work so I won’t!” Doctor Who fan-art! This time featuring TenToo and Rose during the events of “Journey’s End”.
I regret nothing.
“Feet turning black
Is this the path we must walk?
No turning back
Wish I could just hear you talk”
Doctor who meme ¦ six companions [1/6]
↪ Rose Tyler
A love story that showed us all that could ever be.
Truly, Madly, Deeply
I want to stand with you on a mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I want to lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me
- “From the moment they meet, the Doctor and Rose are soul mates. They understand and complement each other.” – Russell T Davies
- “What Rose brings to the Doctor’s life is completion. It’s completing a circle – he’s male, he’s alien, he’s a traveler. Between the two of them together they complement each other and discover each other. And are in love with each other – absolutely, unashamedly, unreservedly.” – Russell T Davies
- “The Doctor is literally thrown into this bizarre new circumstance before he’s properly gotten himself together after saying farewell to Rose, who was the love of his life.” – David Tennant
- “I think Rose was unique in the sense that she loved him and he loved her back. And it was more than just a hint, it was deeply emotional.” – Freema Agyeman
- “The Doctor and Rose love each other. I think it’s that simple.” – Euros Lyn
- “She’s the one woman, the one human, that can make him better – that can make him a bigger character, a better man.” – Julie Gardner
- “From first holding the Doctor’s hand to a farewell on a beach, Rose is the Doctor’s reason to fight, to endure, to ensure there’s light in the darkness. Together they can achieve anything. As Episode 9 describes it, they are the stuff of legends.” – Julie Gardner
- “Obviously and quite overtly, really, the subtext of this show is that the Doctor is hopelessly in love with Rose.” – Steven Moffat
(quotes are copied from Nili’s post because Google led me to it)